LP - TCPO Campaign
Get up to $100* worth of AmpolCash fuel e-Gift Cards with Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles
Purchase and take delivery of a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicle between October 1 - November 30 2021 to be eligible for a $500* AmpolCash fuel e-Gift Card.
Conveniently trade in your current vehicle at the time of purchase to receive an additional $500* e-Gift Card. That's $1000* worth of fuel!
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles come with a full service history, a 90-point inspection, and 12 months of free Roadside Assist^
How to redeem
Follow the steps below to redeem up to $1000* worth of AmpolCash fuel e-Gift Cars
Purchase a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicle between 1 October - 30 November 2021.
Trade in your current vehicle at point of sale to receive an additional $500* AmpolCash Fuel e-Gift Card.
Take delivery of your Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicle by 30 November 2021
Receive your AmpolCash fuel e-Gift Card via email by 22 December 2021
Terms & Conditions
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Exclusive Offer:
Toyota Guests who purchase a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle in accordance with the Eligibility Criteria (Eligible Guest) are eligible to receive a $500 AmpolCash e-Gift card and an additional $500 AmpolCash e-Gift card.
1 October 2021 12:01am AEST to 30 November 2021 11:59pm AEST.
The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions (Terms) imposed respectively by Toyota Motor Corporations Australia Limited (Toyota) and/or Ampol Australia Petroleum Pty Ltd (Ampol), which are subject to change at any time without notice.
Toyota and/or Ampol reserve the right to refuse to provide the Offer to an individual if, in either of their reasonable opinions, they cannot verify that the individual is eligible to receive the Offer or believe the individual has engaged in fraudulent activity or is otherwise in breach of the Terms.
Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Exclusive Offer
- AmpolCash e-Gift cards will be issued to the Eligible Guest 22 days from the end of the Offer Period. The Eligible Guest will receive an email with their pre-activated AmpolCash e-Gift card.
- The Offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Not available in conjunction with any other fuel offer.
AmpolCash e-Gift card
- 1. AmpolCash e-Gift card (“AmpolCash Digital”) may only be used at Ampol outlets (which may be branded Caltex or Ampol) where EFTPOS facilities are operational and online. The AmpolCash Digital can be used to purchase (or part pay in conjunction with cash or by credit card) selected goods or services available at these outlets. AmpolCash Digital can be redeemed at participating Ampol outlet locations(Participating Location) To find a Participating Location, visit the Ampol site locator. Ampol’s full terms and conditions, can be found here.
- 2. AmpolCash Digital expires on the 31/12/2024 (Expiry Date) and cannot be used after the Expiry Date. Any balance that remains after the Expiry Date will not be available for use. Ampol will not replace the expired AmpolCash Digital.
- 3. Participating Locations are subject to change without notice (as determined by Ampol in its sole discretion).
To be eligible to receive a $500 AmpolCash e-Gift card you must:
1. Purchase and take delivery of a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle during the Offer Period*.
To be eligible to receive an additional $500 AmpolCash e-Gift card you must:
2. Also trade-in a vehicle at the time of your purchase .
Relevant State(s)and/or Territory (ies)
Toyota vehicle purchase must be from a Toyota Dealer located in Victoria, Tasmania, Hay and Deniliquin in New South Wales. Excludes Mildura in Victoria.
Redemption of Offer
Once you have taken delivery, within the Offer Period you will receive an email with a link to the AmpolCash e-Gift card.
To redeem the e-Gift card:
a. Visit the Ampol site locator, enter your location and select ‘AmpolCash accepted' to find a Participating Location.
b. Take your AmpolCash e-Gift card in-store to make your payment, with the QR code clearly displayed on your smartphone.
c. Place your phone in an upright position on the counter, facing the scanner to allow the customer service attendant to scan the QR code; and
d. You will be prompted to enter a PIN on the PIN pad. If you do not wish to set a PIN, press the green ‘OK’ button.
1. The offer commences 1 October 2021 and expires 30 November 2021.
2. AmpolCash e-Gift card will be issued by the 22nd of December, 2021.
3. This offer can only be redeemed for a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle purchase, from a participating Toyota Dealership within the Offer Period.
a) Offer applicable to Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles only.
b) Toyota Dealer must be from the Southern Region (VIC, TAS, Hay [NSW] Deniliquin [NSW]. Excludes Mildura [VIC])
4. Ampol does not guarantee that the availability of the redemption mechanisms at the participating Ampol locations will be continuous, uninterrupted or error free and accepts no responsibility for any failure of customers to be able to redeem the Offer.
5. Nothing in these Terms, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify Toyota’s liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability).
6. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability, Toyota (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer including but not limited to (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Toyota’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any variation stated in these Terms and Conditions; (d) any tax liability incurred.
7. Except for the Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability, Toyota makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on the myToyota application or the means of accessing that information and material (including the software operating in connection with the myToyota application).
8. Toyota is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage guests’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials. If the Offer is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond Toyota’s and/or Ampol’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems or if an event corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Offer, Toyota reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Offer.
9. To the extent permitted by law, Toyota makes no warranty or representation and accepts no responsibility for any websites operated or controlled by
10. ^Terms and Conditions apply. Toyota Roadside Assist is administered by Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited, ABN 48 022 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 3925.
Win A Yaris Cross
Book a service online to enter the draw
We’re giving away a Yaris Cross Hybrid* – the perfect car for weekend adventuring – and there are three ways to win.
To enter, make a booking for a Toyota Genuine Service through the Toyota website, through your local Dealership’s website or via the myToyota app. We’ve also got 10x $1,000 gift cards for lucky runner-ups and up to 30x $100 discounts off your next service at each participating dealership.*
This competition is open through VIC, TAS and selected NSW Dealerships. The full list of eligible dealers are detailed in the T&Cs below.
*Please refer to the Terms and Conditions below to see how many $100 discount offers Launceston Toyota has available at the dealership.Terms and Conditions
How to enter
There are three ways to enter. Just book a Toyota Genuine Service online between 1 February and 31 March 2022. Make sure you complete your service by 30 April 2022 to enter the draw. And if you book in for your next service within 48 hours of having your eligible service completed, you will automatically receive a bonus entry in the draw. With three ways to enter, don’t miss your chance to win!
*Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to VIC, TAS and NSW Residents aged 18 years or over who service their registered Private or Bronze Fleet category Toyota vehicle(s) at an eligible VIC, TAS or NSW authorised Toyota dealer. A full list of eligible VIC, TAS & NSW Toyota dealers are listed in the table in clause 16 below (“Eligible Dealer”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, authorised Toyota dealers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 01/02/2022 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must complete the following steps:
- During the Promotional Period, book a ‘Toyota Genuine Service’ on their registered Private or Bronze Fleet category Toyota vehicle online at www.toyota.com.au, www.toyota.com.au/mytoyota, via the myToyota app, or a dealership online service booking website (“Eligible Service”); and
- Have the Eligible Service completed at an Eligible Dealer by 11:59pm AEST on 30/04/2022.
- If a customer qualifies for an automatic entry in accordance with the above clause and does not wish to participate in this promotion, they must clearly notify their participating authorised Toyota dealer in person, over the phone, by SMS or through email before the draw date.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) initial entry permitted per Eligible Service; (b) only one (1) bonus entry per Eligible Service; and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) major draw conducted from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period (the “Major Draw”). Entries will then be divided into groups according to the Eligible Dealer in which the entrant had their Eligible Service and there will be one (1) minor draw conducted for each Eligible Dealer (“Minor Draw”). There are a total of forty-four (44) Eligible Dealers participating in this promotion. All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 / 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 on 13/05/2022 at 11:30am AEST. The Major Draw will be in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on https://www.toyota.com.au/news/yaris-cross-winners-announced-rewards-winner-announced-april-2022 on 31/05/2022.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a 2022 Toyota Yaris Cross Urban Hybrid 2wd with automatic transmission. Total prize value is up to AU$37,240.00 including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, accommodate the winner’s colour preference (excluding metallic options), subject to availability. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Toyota dealer.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or a representative of the winner) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- The next ten (10) valid entries drawn in the Major Draw will each win a $1,000.00 AmpolCash Digital Fuel Card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming an AmpolCash Digital Fuel Card are not included. Any unused balance of an AmpolCash Digital Fuel Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of an AmpolCash Digital Fuel Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the AmpolCash Digital Fuel Card.
- The prize awarded in each Minor Draw is a $100 discount off the winner’s next Toyota Genuine Service (“Minor Prize”). The number of Minor Prizes awarded per Eligible Dealer will vary and is outlined in the table below. Minor Prizes will be credited to the winner’s account at the Eligible Dealer and must be redeemed by 09/04/2023.
Toyota Dealer No. Minor Prizes 1. Bairnsdale – VIC 10 2. Ballarat – VIC 20 3. Benalla & Mansfield – VIC 10 4. Bendigo, Castlemaine & Maryborough – VIC 30 5. Berwick, Cranbourne & Pakenham – VIC 30 6. Brighton & Mentone – VIC 30 7. Chadstone – VIC 20 8. Cobram & Yarrawonga – VIC 10 9. Coburg – VIC 20 10. Colac – VIC 10 11. Dandenong – VIC 30 12. Deer Park & Tottenham – VIC 30 13. Deniliquin – NSW 10 14. Devonport – TAS 20 15. Echuca – VIC 20 16. Essendon – VIC 20 17. Frankston, Mornington & Rosebud – VIC 30 18. Geelong – VIC 30 19. Glen Waverley, Ferntree Gully – VIC 20 20. Hamilton & Stawell – VIC 20 21. Hay – NSW 10 22. Healesville – VIC 10 23. Hobart & Kingston – TAS 30 24. Horsham – VIC 10 25. Kyabram – VIC 10 26. Kyneton – VIC 10 27. Launceston – TAS 20 28. Lilydale & Croydon – VIC 20 29. Melbourne CBD, Camberwell, Heidelberg & South Melbourne – VIC 30 30. Melton – VIC 20 31. Mildura – VIC 10 32. Nunawading – VIC 30 33. Preston & South Morang – VIC 30 34. Sale & Yarram – VIC 10 35. Seymour & Kilmore – VIC 20 36. Shepparton – VIC 10 37. Swan Hill & Kerrang – VIC 10 38. Traralgon – VIC 10 39. Wangaratta – VIC 10 40. Warragul – VIC 10 41. Warrnambool – VIC 10 42. Werribee – VIC 30 43. Wodonga – VIC 20 44. Wonthaggi & Leongatha – VIC 10
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool is up to $128,240.00.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 13/06/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on https://www.toyota.com.au/news/yaris-cross-winners-announced-rewards-winner-announced-april-2022 on 27/06/2022.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing any website to participate in or enter the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/taking of a prize.
- The Promoter is Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited (ABN 64 009 686 097) of 155 Bertie St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, telephone 1800 869 682.
NSW Authority No. TP/01574.