Launceston Toyota COVID-19 update
On behalf of everyone at Launceston Toyota we hope you, your family and loved ones are safe during this unprecedented coronavirus situation that we are facing not only here in Tasmania, but around the world.
We are committed to ensuring our customers are able to feel safe and secure when dealing with our dealership. As a precautionary measure, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the Launceston Toyota family, our customers and the wider community, we have instituted a range of measures for additional safety and peace-of-mind, including:
- In our workshops, our cleaners have enacted more stringent cleaning procedures for your vehicle, including focusing particular attention on high contact areas.
- In our showroom, we have adopted an increase in regular cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces, equipment and vehicles.
- All employees and contractors have been advised to stay at home if they are feeling unwell or suspect that they may have come into contact with someone who has been later diagnosed with COVID-19 Contactless flexibility
In the current circumstances we understand that many customers will want to limit the amount of time they come into close contact with others. We have implemented changes to assist. To ensure you have the flexibility to suit your needs, we're introducing new contactless options to our Dealership Sales, Service & Parts departments. These procedures will minimise customer and employee contact to further improve the safety of our Dealership.
- Online Service Bookings & Driveway Service check-in
- Virtual vehicle demonstrations via facetime & Youtube
- At-home Test Drives
- Online vehicle valuations
- Online purchasing
Launceston Toyota has always put the needs of our customers as our top priority and please be reassured that we are taking all necessary steps to protect our customers and will regularly obtain advice from Government health authorities and will continue to adapt our process as necessary. If you are seeking further information we would recommend you reference this site: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert